Beer Battered French Toast
- Boil beer and brown sugar, simmer on low heat 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add butter and syrup.
Grimm’s Farmer’s Sausage Round Stuffing
- Caramelize onions in a small pot,
- Add diced Grimm’s Farmer’s Sausage Rounds, balsamic and diced apples.
- Cook until apples are nice and soft.
Nutella and Beer Whipped Cream
- Whip all ingredients in a bowl until peaks form.
- Whisk together cinnamon, nutmeg, sugar, eggs, beer and vanilla. Keep in shallow container.
- Dip bread in egg mixture, fry slices until golden brown, then flip and cook the other side.
Place heaping spoon full of stuffing in between 2 pieces of brioche and add one premium slab of brie cheese.
Serve with beer syrup and Nutella whipped cream.