330 g 1/2 inch sliced Grimm’s Double Smoked Ukrainian Sausage
250 g grated Grimm’s Old Cheddar
40 g olive oil
190 g rough dice onions
40 g rough dice garlic
8 g kosher salt
2 g white pepper
960 g 1’’ cubes peeled russet potatoes
1-liter chicken stock
500 ml water
180 g broccoli small florets and diced stems
140 g baby kale
1. Add olive oil, onion, and garlic, salt and pepper to a heavy bottom 5 liter pot. Sauté until soft and translucent over medium heat.
2. Add stock and water and potatoes and cook until tender enough to pierce with a fork.
3. Remove from heat and blend until smooth with an immersion blender.
4. Place back on the heat. Add broccoli and cook for 5 minutes, occasionally stirring.
5. Add baby kale and Grimm’s Double Smoked Ukrainian Sausage. Cook for 3 minutes, occasionally stirring.
6. Add the grated Grimm’s Old Cheddar cheese and stir until melted then serve.